My Housing Trends eNewsletter has information on trends and things happening in your local market.
Here are a few topics in this issue:
- Rates continue to be very good, (from 3.75%) though we are now seeing lenders quote rates based on more than just a buyer's credit scores--type of loan, type of home, location, amount down and other criteria that makes it difficult to predict the mortgage rate for a purchase.
- The Housing Affordability Index (HAI) rose slightly in the third quarter of last year, according to the Maryland Association of REALTORS® (MAR)
- Got a social media account? Lenders are trolling the internet to view an applicant's social media accounts, status updates, tweets and posted résumés before issuing a loan decision.
- Existing-Home Sales Rebound in December, 2014 Total Sales Finish 3 Percent Below 2013
- click here to read my eNewsletter!